(1) You hold grudges.
If you hold grudges, you are certainly not a Christian. A real Christian would love his or her enemies, not just in words and platitudes, but with their whole hearts. Real Christians would forgive.
(2) You seek revenge.
If you seek revenge against those you think have done you harm, then you are no Christian. A real Christian would not only forgive, but leave it to God to exact any punishment for the wrongs you allege.
(3) You support war.
Jesus taught that the peace makers were blessed. He made it clear that the warmongers were not blessed. If you support war, you are an enemy of Jesus, not a friend. If you fight in a war and you kill, you have broken the Sixth Commandment, "Thou Shalt Not Kill."
(4) You are rich.
If you are rich, or even well off beyond your needs, you are not a good Christian. A good Christian would give his or her excess wealth to the poor. As Jesus allegedly said, "And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."
(5) You work for a bank or a financial institution that charges interest.
If you work for a bank or a financial institution that charges interest (e.g. Fidelity, TD, Chase, etc), you are not a Christian. Jesus condemned usury.
(6) You have stolen someone's wife, spouse, boyfriend, or girlfriend. If you have done one of these, you have violated the 10th Commandment: "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s." You are not a Christian.
(7) You hate Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, Atheists, Communists, Anarchists, Blacks, Latinos, Mexicans, Whites, the Mentally Ill, the Diseased, the Infirm, etc. If you hate any of these, you are not a Christian, for Jesus taught you to love everyone and that whomever loves the least of His brothers loves Him.
(8) If you believe in the death penalty, you are not a Christian, for the death penalty violates the 6th Commandment.
(9) You take as the word of God anything in the Old Testament that contradicts the New Testament. The whole point of Jesus's teaching was that he was clarifying and laying out the nature and will of God. Jesus was a refutation of the Old Testament. If you choose to follow any teaching of the Old Testament that contradicts the New Testament, you are not a Christian.
(10) You are a salesman, politician, or a member of any other occupation that regularly employs lies. Lying is a violation of the 9th Commandment: "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour."
Quakers are real Christians.
Real Christians? Look at this Church. See that wealth? I doubt these are real Christians. Real Christians would put this money into supporting the poor, not entertaining themselves.