Sunday, October 11, 2015

I have bad news for you... you're going to die

When my father died a couple of years ago, the reality that we are all dying became impossible for me to ignore. This year, I also lost my brother. I made a decision. I decided that I should see the rest of my life as that gap in time before learning I will die and death.

We all think to ourselves, "If I found out I was terminally ill, I would do.....". I have news for you. You are terminally ill. We are all terminally ill. You just don't know how or when, but the fact remains, you are terminally ill. The sooner you do those things you would do if you knew, the more likely it is that you will do them.

We should all live our lives the way a terminally ill person would live his or her life because we all are terminally ill.

No comments: