Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The FMLN has won again in El Salvador

Yet again, the FMLN has won in El Salvador, defeating the murderous fascist pigs known as ARENA.  My wife's family in El Salvador are keen supporters of ARENA and they hate the FMLN.  However, I am a supporter of the FMLN and I am delighted to see that the evil pigs that my wife's family supports have lost.

:)

http://www.lapagina.com.sv/nacionales/93638/2014/03/11/ONU-reconoce-transparencia-de-elecciones-y-pide-a-los-partidos-respetar-al-TSE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try to worry about your government instead of mocking El Salvador's.

Id like to recommend you to read what FMNL did in the past.

I hope God have some mercy on you.

StephenDeVoy said...

I do worry about my government. My government sponsored the fascist pig government that the FMLN was fighting against. You are on the wrong side of history, which doesn't surprise me.